Spin3 have added the Vodafone UK Payforit payment system to their mobile casino banking system, which lets players purchase casino credit using their Vodafone mobile phone bill easily and securely.
The new Payforit system allows depositing and managing mobile casino budgets much more convenient, and each deposit is clearly labelled on telephone bills.
Here at mobilejackpots.co.uk we’re positive that the ease and the high security of this banking method will be a big success.
How Payforit Works:
- If you’re a Vodafone user (Pay as You Go or contract), choose ‘Vodafone Payforit’ in the banking section of any Spin3 game.
- Choose how much you would like to deposit.
- You will then be presented with a standard Vodafone Payforit screen, which includes clear information on what you’re buying, who you’re buying it from, and how much it will cost you.
- Press Pay Now to buy your credit.
- If you’re on contract, the transaction will appear on your next phone bill.
But what if you’re not a Vodafone subscriber? Unfortunately you won’t be able to use the Payforit just yet, but Spin3 have said that they are planning to add all other network operators in the near future.
The Payforit payment solution is certainly another step forward for Spin3 who just carry on bringing innovative and useful ideas to mobile gambling. Check out our list of Spin3 / Microgaming mobile casinos.